Written Question – Work & Pensions [20/03/2018]

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, whether her Department has allocated contingency funding to pay people who are having their personal independence payment claim reviewed by the Government. (131894)

Tabled on: 12 March 2018

Sarah Newton:

I refer the Hon. Member to the statement made by myself, Official Report, 30 January 2018, Column 703.

The answer was submitted on 20 Mar 2018 at 13:56.